College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Caleb is gone. Ouch, again!

OU actually had a REALLY good day overall...

Added Todd Bates....one of the best recruiters in the nation.
Possibly going to add Jay Value from bama....
Dillon Gabriel just flipped/committed from going to UCLA..... not a bad backup if Caleb doesn't stay.

Jack Johnson

GOD, GUNS, and GUTS made AMERICA GREAT
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Any thoughts on where OUs final ranking for the season will be? I'm hoping we can climb into the top 10 along with OSU and Baylor. That would be a good showing for the Big 12 even though we didn't make it to the playoffs.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any thoughts on where OUs final ranking for the season will be? I'm hoping we can climb into the top 10 along with OSU and Baylor. That would be a good showing for the Big 12 even though we didn't make it to the playoffs.
Maybe a spot or two higher then where they were ranked before the Alamo bowl nothing more. If the Grinch speed D had not showed up in the second half we would have had a shot off moving up, I am going to say 13 or 14

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may have to get me one of these ……
Man! You OU fans are really a hateful bunch. I sure hope Venables and his staff make something of the OU program or you all will turn on him just a quickly as you all did Riley. A B*tch? Really? You all were creaming in your short just a few short months ago. When he decideds to head to another program to make more money and to a historically elite football school you all freak out. Almost seems like the woke fans of college football. You love the person until you don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom