1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Colorado went Stupid (Mag ban passes senate 18-17)

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by Spata, Mar 11, 2013.

1. 808racer

808racer Sharpshooter

As soon the governor signs it into law, the MSM will start reporting that "even a state with a rich hunting heritage has the common sense to ban hi-cap mags", and the push for other states to follow CO's lead in making kids safer will begin. Just you wait....

2. farmerbyron

farmerbyron Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Seen this all over several forums but no linky to a transcript or anything. If this guy said these exact words, we have bigger problems on the horizon than just high cap mags, etc.

3. Spata

Spata Sharpshooter

4. Phildo64

Phildo64 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Sad times.

5. elance

elance Sharpshooter

sadly i read a few of the comments , "we are more civilized because our laws are " ok i paraphrased but these people live in a dream world . and i'm so glad for them oh and i lived in CO so i can talk . these same people ,antis, always discount their own statistics . when discussing gc with antis they always say "you can't use info from YOUR sites " at which point i ask them what site would they prefer the info come from ? they answer with some site neutral like.. wiki . at which point i roll my phone toward them . showing them the site requested . to which they imediately start discounting the info " oh you cant count this or that country they're not civilized . or you cant count total numbers murdered only gun murders . not even hearing my comment that only shows our means of choice . also when i bring up drunk driving texting or self limiting of mag capacity due to your own beliefs ,you hear the jake braking .

you just cant discuss rationaly with an unrational person

elance

6. farmerbyron

farmerbyron Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Yup.

The problem is that there are so damned many of these idiots out there re-enforcing each others stupid ideas which leads them to believe they are right.

7. Phildo64

Phildo64 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. 40Seven

40Seven Marksman

wow just wow.

9. AKguy1985

AKguy1985 Sharpshooter

Messed up

10. jimmym40a2

jimmym40a2 Sharpshooter

Its a bunch of crap that wont change anything. We get to keep (thanks government) our high capacity mags. There are probably over a million of them in Colorado. Its a bunch of feel good legislation (to them) that wont do anything but harm legal shooters. You can go the the next state and buy them and how would they know? its crap......