ColtDogg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A number 1 FTF with JB today. One of the best transactions I've made through this forum.

You can deal with confidence with him, he's a man of his word.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a VERY good transaction with JB on 4/28. The rifle was as described. He offered a couple free 50 rd boxes of .22 ammo with the deal as well. Told him to keep it for his kid. Real nice guy! Hope to meet him again some time! Thanks again, JB! :thumb:

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a fine transaction with ColtDogg on Friday. Good communication, met up was on time, no problems at all. Good guy to deal with.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme tell you ALL something... JB is a really great guy and I have truly enjoyed the dealings I have had with him. Not only did I get a product that I am proud to say I own, I have made a new friend!! He is a guy that I will stay in touch with regardless of whether or not we do business. For those that rely on feedback and the opinion of others to decide if they are going to trade with a person, I say this: You will be damn hard pressed to find another guy on this site that is easier to deal with, or more fair in his/her dealings. Thx JB

Latest posts

Top Bottom