Come out to the Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one candle lady, and the usual goofball wearing the visor with fake hair. Other that that is a decent show. As far as I could tell, Claude only had two tables. Of course those were right in front of the door. There were a lot of people walking in with guns and thats where the fun is.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one candle lady! Dang maybe there is hope for the Claude Hall show.

That goofball with the phony hair sets up at the flea market in Norman when there are no gun shows. I bought a bore brush from him last week in Norman.

Heh. Maybe I should bring the little Czech 22 with me and carry it around hoping for a buyer....

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pretty decent show for what it is. I got a chance to meet superdave, even bought a purse from him.also finally got one of those knife sharpenng systems. There were lots of black rifles there, more than usual I would say. and there were even a few parts that werent to terribly overpriced. Dave had some unbelievebly cheap lowers. I saw spikes BCG for 120 OTD and some pretty decent pistol selectons too. Oh and best of all crossbreed style holsters made right there for $45 and best of best AR500 duiling tree for $289. Man I want that dueling tree.

DRT2007

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went for a few minutes this afternoon. Planning on going back tomorrow in search of another carry pistol for the wife.
I'm new to gun shows, so I didn't really feel comfortable offering lower prices for anything. Hopefully I get past that tomorrow.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come see me, I'm the extremely good looking guy in tie-dye camo. I'll give you a crash course in haggling. In my humble opinion, it the best part of the show

Latest posts

Top Bottom