"common sense"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one getting sick and tired of being called stupid by the POTUS and all the other gun grabbers? By saying their laws are "common sense," they are accusing all of the freedom loving 2a supports idiots and saying we lack common sense. Common sense would dictate that you look at facts, and the facts show the more you restrict guns, the more you oppress the people.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, the biggest problem I have is how politically correct we all had to be when Islamic terrorists declared war on the U.S....we weren't allowed to think that a gunman named Nidal Malik Hasan at Fort Hood was a terrorist, despite the overwhelming number of terrorists with Islamic names who'd killed Americans by that time.

On the other hand, Obama, Biden, Feinstein, CNN, etc., were allowed to portray millions of law abiding gun owners in the U.S. as "gun nuts."

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Calling their gun grab attempt common sense is about the most senseless thing I can imagine.

I was livid yesterday as the "news" kept replaying Obamas anti gun campaign speech where he says that his proposals will not infringe on the 2A. Really? I guess some people really are that stupid.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Labels evoke emotions - period.

"Assault Weapon", "Military-Style (WTF does that even mean?)", etc.

The sad thing is that the Left does it, but so does the Right - and yet that's somehow ok when "our side" does it to many on this board.

I'd love to just stick with facts/logic all the way around and get rid of political labels and Ad Hominem

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these anti-freedom, "common sense", "most gun owners agree with us" douchebags, All I can think is that Godsmack has pretty well summed it up for me:

Two-faced
I feel you crawlin' under my skin
Sickened by your face
By the way
To think that you're so f***in' kind
You ain't

Hard to find how I feel
Especially when you're smotherin' me
Hard to find how I feel
Please someone help me

I knew when
An angel whispered into my ear
You gotta get him away, yeah
Hey, little b***h
Be glad you finally walked away
Or you may have not lived another day

Hard to find how I feel
Hard to find how I feel
Please someone help me
Hard to find how I feel
Controllin' me every step of the way
Hard to find how I feel
You greedy little baby

Hard to find how I feel
Hard to find how I feel
Please someone help me
Hard to find how I feel
Controllin' me every step of the way
Hard to find how I feel
You greedy little baby...

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He got reelected for a second term. . . . need I say more! but they are the ones that will ***** the loudest because their taxes are up and their healthcare sucks. People have asked me about Obamacare and how great it would be that everyone has healthcare. I tell them to ask anyone that has lived with socialized health care and what they thought of it. Better yet name one goverment agency that has actually worked. now wonder where commen sence went. . .

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Common sense appears to have become emotions dressed up and bolstered by false facts and pseudologic.

Our counter argument needs to emotion based as well. Forget about trying to counter the false facts up front.

"People are dying like flies in Chicago in spite of the laws there making gun ownership almost impossible. Explain to me why gun control isn't working Chicago or in DC or Detroit."

Latest posts

Top Bottom