Competition Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to start shooting competitively (steel, IPSC, etc). I am looking for suggestions for a shooting rig. I have never done it before so I am totally flying blind here.

1) Suggestions on a rig (holster, mag carrier, belt, etc)

2) Someplace to try one on and maybe buy in OKC or get a good feel and buy online.

Thanks in advance.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knowing you outside the forum, I know that you shoot the same pistol that I do. If you are looking for a Kidex holster (or other hard synthetic holster) I have had great luck with Fobus products. I had to mail order it, as nobody locally carried one that fit the pistol.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come to OKCGC tomorrow and see every kind of belt, holster and mag carrier made.

You will mostly see CR speed belts, KyTac and Triple Crown holsters. Some Blade-Tech

When you are ready to buy call Tony at www.makereadyproshop.com. Local business

Last edited:

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come to OKCGC tomorrow and see every kind of belt, holster and mag carrier made.

You will mostly see CR speed belts, KyTac and Triple Crown holsters. Some Blade-Tech

When you are ready to buy call Tony at www.makereadyproshop.com. Local business

I wish I could have but I have to work about 2 Saturdays a year to test software for my company and today was one. I plan to come to the next steel day after I go through OKCGC orientation on 2/16. I will be there so might as well come over and get a gun fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom