Discouraging Gate-breaching Trespassers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to the state.

View attachment 357331
Ok, it’s still in title 29. There was a legal case in the 90’s I think it was where some person hit a deer with their vehicle and sued the state for repairs since the animal was owned by the state. Don’t honestly remember the outcome of the case but it was enough that the ODW changed the wording in their mission statement to reflect that wildlife is owned by all in Ok.

WHAT WE BELIEVE: The state's fish and wildlife belong to all Oklahomans and should be managed so their populations will be sustained forever.

https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/about
OPERATION GAME THIEF (OGT) is a program of the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation designed specifically to stop illegal killing of the fish and game which belong to YOU, whether you’re a sportsman or not.
https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/law/operation-game-thief

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also if you have power the Simplisafe system is cell phone technology. Wireless door contacts and wireless motion detection. Monitoring $17/month, no contract , will call authorities after they attempt to call you first. I use it at my home.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also if you have power the Simplisafe system is cell phone technology. Wireless door contacts and wireless motion detection. Monitoring $17/month, no contract , will call authorities after they attempt to call you first. I use it at my home.
IF, and I say IF, your gate isn't too far from the system, I can modify one of the door contact transmitters to use a weatherproof door contact made for gates and put the transmitter into a weatherproof electrical box. and mount it on the gate or run the cable back to the outbuilding from the contact.

I can also learn and test it on my system before giving it to you.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF, and I say IF, your gate isn't too far from the system, I can modify one of the door contact transmitters to use a weatherproof door contact made for gates and put the transmitter into a weatherproof electrical box. and mount it on the gate or run the cable back to the outbuilding from the contact.

I can also learn and test it on my system before giving it to you.
Thanks for the kind offer! I’m going to look into all the possibilities. Sure wish l wasn’t stuck working until June.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind offer! I’m going to look into all the possibilities. Sure wish l wasn’t stuck working until June.
1679067975900.png

1679068000869.png

1679068025018.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom