Concealed Carry Badge, what is your opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real badges represent real authority.

Having a SDA permit does not grant you any authority other than to carry a pistol. It does not grant you authority to use it above and beyond that which is granted to every other legal citizen..therefore whether or not you have a permit during an active shooter/self defense situation is largely irrelevant.

Displaying a badge that carries no authority and denotes no special status is just clown shoes.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He's a badge guy, thats cool. Ppl collect all kinds of stuff. I would not wear for ccw. I mean...come on now.

He's not a nut or a creepy person. He doesn't flash his gun around, either. But he really has something about these badges. In particular his latest one - the one I was talking about earlier. He said there's a jeweler in Durant that he talked to, that can purchase and inlay a small diamond set into the ribbon at the base of the badge, where it says OKLAHOMA.

Edit: In fairness to the guy, you can tell he's got a wad of cash tied up in this particular badge, it's the one he has clipped to the side pocket of his trousers sometimes. Nice looking women go up to him and ask him about it, and I think he likes that, too. But he really threw some money at his wallet, too. This one is make out of elephant hide.

Last edited:

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He best be careful with that badge down here, he'll get nailed by a LEO if he's flashing it around.
If he ever uses it for any type of authority situation, he's toast.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He best be careful with that badge down here, he'll get nailed by a LEO if he's flashing it around.
If he ever uses it for any type of authority situation, he's toast.

You've seen guys with nice rings, or watches. I think he's treating it like a jewelery item. I mean, when he's talking about a diamond inlay...

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am of the opinion that there are better ways to make a nice piece of jewelry than this. This is the kind of thing Napoleon Dynamite would wear - with his nun chucks hanging from it.

Lame sauce

Latest posts

Top Bottom