Concealed Carry Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which came first CC license or gun?

• Gun

Votes: 90 98.9%
  • CC License

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I've been wondering about.

How many people got their CC license then purchased their first gun?

How many people already had guns then got their CC license?

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kd5rjz said:
Didn't realize anyone had to purchase their first gun. You really ought to have half a dozen or so before you turn 18 IMHO.

Some of us weren't fortunate enough to be raised around them. I didn't get my first gun until I was 23 and I bought it myself. The CCL didn't come until I was 30, almost a year ago.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought my first gun for protection, then realized I couldn't even legally carry it in the car to protect myself. So the license came very shortly after.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up around guns, probably in the kind of scenario kd5rjz is envisioning. My home state didn't even offer CC when I was growing up; that was a happy benefit of setting up shop here in OK.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could quite possibly be the most one-sided poll in the storied history of the OSA forum. So far, 49 to zip, zero, nada. Impressive.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think your pole audience is skewed. The people on this forum are 'gun' people.

Most of my students do not own a gun and are taking instruction BEFORE they buy a gun. BUT you won't find them taking this pole.

You need a broader audience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom