Conceal carry legality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B. It shall be lawful for a person to carry a concealed or unconcealed firearm on the following properties:
5. Any property set aside by a public or private elementary or secondary school for the use or parking of any vehicle, whether attended or unattended; provided, however, the firearm shall be stored and hidden from view in a locked motor vehicle when the motor vehicle is left unattended on school property;

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it is a misdemeanor..... I looked the other day when the schools started all this new security measures...... it could have changed......

D. Any person violating the provisions of this section shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not to exceed Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00).

And then there's the Feds. and becoming a "prohibited person" and all...

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for replying. Just found my first complaint with the state of Oklahoma. I don’t understand how it’s our property and we can’t conceal carry on it.

What made me ask about this is my kids school just announced “new safety policies” in regards to the choctaw football game shooting (I think that’s where it was). It specifically says no firearms or weapons of any kind permitted. And I’m thinking, way to announce to the world that everyone is going to be unarmed.

Idk, just seems like the most backward logic.
There is usually a large police presence at the games in the city and in the Tulsa Metro area, especially after this incident. The shooting as I understand it so far was by a police officer on a subject that was not involved in the conflict, he was trying to be a peacemaker and as reports say, was complying with the orders of the police as they were given to him.

That is the narrative so far. I say so far with my tongue firmly implanted into my cheek.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people complain about this. Carry concealed anywhere you want. It’s concealed. Unless your one of those uncle mike or Amazon holster guys, I’ve never had a single problem.

No one should ever know you’re carrying…..that’s the whole point on CONCEALED carry. Lol.

Stop complaining about everything Oklahoma. I love it here and you’re giving out of staters a bad name. I’ve lived all over the U.S.

Oklahoma has the highest concentration of civilized outlaws in the country. Embrace it. Laws are more like guidelines.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is usually a large police presence at the games in the city and in the Tulsa Metro area, especially after this incident. The shooting as I understand it so far was by a police officer on a subject that was not involved in the conflict, he was trying to be a peacemaker and as reports say, was complying with the orders of the police as they were given to him.

That is the narrative so far. I say so far with my tongue firmly implanted into my cheek.
Being a peacemaker is dangerous, right up there with turning your life around or planning to start classes at the community college.

Latest posts

Top Bottom