Conceal carry legality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so before I get too pissed off, I need some legal clarification from people who have been in Oklahoma longer.

Is it legal to conceal carry on public school PROPERTY?

Follow up question to come depending on answer. Thanks guys!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for replying. Just found my first complaint with the state of Oklahoma. I don’t understand how it’s our property and we can’t conceal carry on it.

What made me ask about this is my kids school just announced “new safety policies” in regards to the choctaw football game shooting (I think that’s where it was). It specifically says no firearms or weapons of any kind permitted. And I’m thinking, way to announce to the world that everyone is going to be unarmed.

Idk, just seems like the most backward logic.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I dont understand is how they clearly go against the second amendment all the time with these *except fors!

I read a article a few years ago and the author said there is no asterects (*) and a "key" below loaded with "except fors" in the second amendment.

So now I always look at it as every gca, and every gun free zone as unconstitutional! ☹️

Any "except for" is a infringement!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for replying. Just found my first complaint with the state of Oklahoma. I don’t understand how it’s our property and we can’t conceal carry on it.

What made me ask about this is my kids school just announced “new safety policies” in regards to the choctaw football game shooting (I think that’s where it was). It specifically says no firearms or weapons of any kind permitted. And I’m thinking, way to announce to the world that everyone is going to be unarmed.

Idk, just seems like the most backward logic.
What are the penalties for noncompliance? No more season tickets?
I'd conceal a pocket gun which I have everywhere and never look back, but it's your choice.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are the penalties for noncompliance? No more season tickets?
I'd conceal a pocket gun which I have everywhere and never look back, but it's your choice.
I agree. Metal detectors? Pat downs? Idk. It’s just another illegal law that penalizes the law abiding rather than bring the hammer down on the law breaking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom