Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch, Federal Pot Policy....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving to Washington state, if medical was against the law, I would just go to the corner pot store.
But then:
Never saw the need for it in my high school and college days in the sixties, don't see any use for it now that I'm in my sixties.
(Excluding a medical necessity of course)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving to Washington state, if medical was against the law, I would just go to the corner pot store.
But then:
Never saw the need for it in my high school and college days in the sixties, don't see any use for it now that I'm in my sixties.
(Excluding a medical necessity of course)

Try it.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NO, DON'T. You dont want to smoke this stuff thats being sold in the legal shops or what is going around today unless you are a chronic smoker and your tolerance to it is high enough to handle it. Especially if youre an older person or have a weak heart or anxiety problem. Its BS thats it is labeled a cure for anxiety because its the exact opposite- it will throw you into an anxiety attack that will last about 20 minutes or longer. ERs are filling up now in CO and WA with noobs not used to the effects of the MJ they are selling in the dispensaries. And then there are products like 'dabs' which is a concentrated MJ extract that looks like a little caramel colored blob that is a sticky gooey product you have to smoke in a pipe using a small torch instead of a lighter that is many times stronger than regular budd. Even the 'edibles' they sell are super powerful and are actually even worse than smoking budd or dabs and they will surely make you sick if youre not ready for the power of its high. One kid in Denver jumped from a building to his death after eating an entire cookie and I saw a reporter eat one in an interview and freak out on TV. Theyre not telling people the whole story. People who are not regular smokers or need it for a medical condition should just stay away from it. Recreational smokers got lucky and piggybacked to legal status on the backs of people who really do need MJ for their severe medical conditions and now the products theyre legally selling are very dangerous to alot of people, its a only a certain group of hardcore users who can even handle these new products.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And then there are products like 'dabs' which is a concentrated MJ extract that looks like a little caramel colored blob that is a sticky gooey product you have to smoke in a pipe using a small torch instead of a lighter that is many times stronger than regular budd.

You mean, like, Hash?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean, like, Hash?

Kind of, closer to hash oil tho, an extracted oil, but the budd they use to make dabs is a higher grade of plant than what they use to make most hash, thus a high that is closer to a narcotic. Most of the people I know in CO that grow and extract their own oils all smoke dabs now instead of just the budds or flowers of the plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom