Conservative AI chatbot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An AI chatbot that's been trained with conservative values; I haven't used any AI things yet so I can't comment on how it works.
The fact that there's an obvious bias towards either side sort of makes the whole AI thing suspect IMO. We can't even trust AI to make unbiased rational fact-based decisions

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/new-conservative-ai-chatbot-named-after-president-reagan.
You have to train them on something… AI are biased by what you feed them, intentional or not. They don’t have original thoughts, eureka moments, or anything like that. They are more like Chinese factors that produce forgeries.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have to train them on something… AI are biased by what you feed them, intentional or not. They don’t have original thoughts, eureka moments, or anything like that. They are more like Chinese factors that produce forgeries.

This. People should read up on how AI (as it stands right now) actually works. It's not how you think.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get the training concept, I've also heard that it's training itself now and learning at an explosive rate.
Even if it helps with things like curing cancer what avenues towards the goal will it ignore because of bias, avenues that might actually be better.
I don't see how we'll ever be able to trust it.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wanting to know about urea, nitrogen and DEF (diesel exhaust fluid).

I was asking chatgpt how much nitrogen was in urea and how much urea was in DEF and what the recommended application rate of nitrogen was for a Bermuda lawn.

DEF is 32.5% urea. Urea contains 46.7% nitrogen by weight. A gallon of DEF equates to 1.21 pounds of nitrogen. Bermuda likes 1-2 pounds of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet. That equates to 9.02 gallons of DEF.

However, when I asked chatgpt directly how many gallons of DEF it would take to cover an acre of Bermuda, I got my keyboard hands slapped.

1683380348989.png

So I had to ask in a different, politically correct way:

1683380438553.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom