Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I read that for someone to carry without a license it had to be open. Is that right or did I read it wrong? I don’t understand why it would matter. I also saw a story on news 9 about the osbi voicing their opposition to it. Them losers are worried about the so called 4.7 billion in revenue they are gonna lose. Yet they say they only care about safety. Bunch of liars.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I read that for someone to carry without a license it had to be open. Is that right or did I read it wrong? Not true, its the same SDA bill with language changes to remove the word license anywhere it appears I don’t understand why it would matter. I also saw a story on news 9 about the osbi voicing their opposition to it. Them losers are worried about the so called 4.7 billion in revenue they are gonna lose. They arent losing 4.7 billion. That's asinine. They will lose funds but those funds are going to extra staff hired to perform the background checks so some jobs can be eliminated. Yet they say they only care about safety. Bunch of liars.
Yes they lie

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw hell...I thought them gang members already carried a gat, nyyyne or fo fy as part of there everyday working man attire....

Latest posts

Top Bottom