Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$hitty getaway car with "no tag" and a loaded pistol which would have been 100% legal had he simply removed the mag. That's a testament to what a true efn POS dumb-arse McVeigh was. Never mind the obviously terrible thing he was running away from just doing.
Zactly. He was getting caught one way or another. They had video of him at several places, IIRC. He likely would have opened his mouth and caught himself. They usually do.

OMG! I don't usually talk to the TV but when she said that I was like "********!" What the hell is wrong with those people?? It's not like OSBI had anything to do with McVeigh getting nabbed anyway. Honest to God, that agency needs to be dismantled.

My thought was. "Hmmm, I recall that it was OHP that did the stop. That's weird..."

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching a documentary a while back on the branch dividians at Mt Carmel down in Tx. Some of the original video they were showing pointed out a fella they said was McVeigh. I guess he was there spectating the standoff.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching a documentary a while back on the branch dividians at Mt Carmel down in Tx. Some of the original video they were showing pointed out a fella they said was McVeigh. I guess he was there spectating the standoff.

Yes he was, selling bumper stickers: I'd post the photo here but I won't give that POS the stage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom