Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a discussion on OK2A and apparently Henry's in Yukon does not support your Constitutional Right to Carry.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I'm just ready for her to sign it already.

And in other news all this talk about PB caught me a serious craving. If you guys haven't tried the Expresso flavored M&Ms, you should. Damn those things are tasty.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the "stinky ear" dog has an ear infection which will cause the dog to shake his head violently which may cause an aural hematoma.... Get them dog ears checked!!!!

This works GREAT! If there is an infection they will need a round of antibiotics, but using this for 7 days at the first sign of head tilt will stop things before it gets that far. My 2 guys are prone to problems when their ears get wet, so any time they go to the groomers, or play in the rain, they get a round of this in both ears. Haven't had ear problems in probably 5-6 years now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00II70XDG?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vet uses this and it works very well. And yes you can buy it on Amazon for the same price!

41oPI9NU4TL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Vetoquinol-4...id=1525626171&sr=1-1&keywords=vetoquinol+care

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the "stinky ear" dog has an ear infection which will cause the dog to shake his head violently which may cause an aural hematoma.... Get them dog ears checked!!!!
Could be from a yeast infection too. My shi-Tzu has it bad. His ears have a yellow discharge too. And man does it stink. I need to try this stuff to see if it will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom