Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw a discussion on OK2A and apparently Henry's in Yukon does not support your Constitutional Right to Carry.
The Henry's Facebook response:
"Henry's You read wrong. I am as pro constitution and all the amendments rd especially the 2.nd. for without it the others fall. What I said was if you are going to carry a pistol in this day and age you need to prepare and train and in the beginning be willing to go to a range 3 times a month until you are proficient
There were words taken out of context to try and damage us. Totally wrong"

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw the "report" on News 9 this weekend. They really went out of their way to skew the facts and took all statements out of context. Overall they were just presenting an argument against your 2A rights.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Henry's Facebook response:
"Henry's You read wrong. I am as pro constitution and all the amendments rd especially the 2.nd. for without it the others fall. What I said was if you are going to carry a pistol in this day and age you need to prepare and train and in the beginning be willing to go to a range 3 times a month until you are proficient
There were words taken out of context to try and damage us. Totally wrong"

I gotta admit, CHenry's post took me off guard because I've never known Henry to be anti-ANYTHING when it comes to 2A issues, except for infringing on them. But, I haven't been out to his place in several months so hadn't actually discussed constitutional carry with him.

This sounds much more like the Henry I know -- and love!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mary's a doofus, but so what? The actual damage is being done by the reps and senators. And we continue to allow them to run unchallenged. Now they just made sure that they can grab the lab by jobs as soon as they term out.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mary's a doofus, but so what? The actual damage is being done by the reps and senators. And we continue to allow them to run unchallenged. Now they just made sure that they can grab the lab by jobs as soon as they term out.
more so than ever they are not terming, they are leaving earlier. This year there was a record number of applicants to run against the incumbents so there is gonna be an interesting outcome there.
Not to mention, they are predicting a record turnout for the primary election just because of the medical pot question. A lot of people do not vote in a primary...normally.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leaving for "personal" reasons. Just more evidence that we have ignored these positions for years, allowing the slots to be filled by those with interests other than the betterment of the state. Our rep for this part of OKC, is a teacher that was "laid off" (in a time where we are short of teachers), and his only accomplishment was to be an alternate to the USA bob sled team after graduating from SMU. I think we can do better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom