Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leaving for "personal" reasons. Just more evidence that we have ignored these positions for years, allowing the slots to be filled by those with interests other than the betterment of the state. Our rep for this part of OKC, is a teacher that was "laid off" (in a time where we are short of teachers), and his only accomplishment was to be an alternate to the USA bob sled team after graduating from SMU. I think we can do better.
lol, well the majority of what I hear is they leave because its just not all that rewarding or fun anymore and that could be because of their current boss...who knows but I know I wouldnt want to do the job.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta admit, CHenry's post took me off guard because I've never known Henry to be anti-ANYTHING when it comes to 2A issues, except for infringing on them. But, I haven't been out to his place in several months so hadn't actually discussed constitutional carry with him.

This sounds much more like the Henry I know -- and love!

So I am confused!! Our CHenry owns the Henrys pub in Yukon??? Are wires getting crossed here or is this the case??

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the "report" on News 9 this weekend. They really went out of their way to skew the facts and took all statements out of context. Overall they were just presenting an argument against your 2A rights.

News 9 has been on the fake news bandwagon for the last couple of weeks on this subject!! Have already sent 2 emails about the BS they have put out about the CC issue. Kind of moved to nine when Tornado Payne took over for G England but this propaganda based reporting on this issue is sending me else where for my morning local news. Get enough of the BS "news" from the national asshats without getting it from fellow Okies!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, I dont own a pub (yet) or a gunshop.
You mean does CHenry own Henry's Guns? Nope. No, he doesn't. Henry Israel owns Henry's Guns.

OK lol I was mixing up 3 different deals LOL!! To bad CHenry does not own the pub, I would definitely stop by and drink a few just so I could argue with CHenry face to face!! He is always interesting to argue with lol:sunbath::cool:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK lol I was mixing up 3 different deals LOL!! To bad CHenry does not own the pub, I would definitely stop by and drink a few just so I could argue with CHenry face to face!! He is always interesting to argue with lol:sunbath::cool:
I reserve the right....lol
I'm actulally thinking about opening a pub when I retire from this hell hole. Microbrews on tap, or maybe by then it'll be micro brews and choice cannabis.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom