Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, like Woody said. This is how we got on the McVeigh topic. The opposition to SB1212 claims if this bill was law back in 1995 that McVeigh wouldn't have been captured.
He would have been captured regardless of the traffic stop. Once the FBI identified who he was, it would have been a nation wide man hunt. The introduction of the OKC bombing into Constitutional Carry is a Red Herring.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The diversion which I was a part of is just us passing the time with no input from OKC which everyone is dying for any information on. I think it’s healthy and normal. Next, those of us who’ve been here a long while will debate the merits of peanut butter
I can see smooth vs crunchy rivaling the Glock vs 1911 discussions... :D

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like Peter Pan creamy but my wife says JIF is cheaper and since the kids n I eat like 2 jugs a week....my wife makes us eat JIF. But, I like Peter Pan peanut butter.
P.S. no word on the bill being signed.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Glock building a 1911 is in one of the Apocryphal Bible chapters. Something akin to “beware the peacemaker”. Be afraid...Be very afraid.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang,boy did this get hi jacket, what does all this have to do with when will she sign the bill???
All the other comments about McVeigh and you pick mine out to say I hi jacked the thread. All I did was clarify something for someone. I also posted comments related to this thread. What have you posted besides this ignorant comment?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, we are on hold here till we get the rest of the story.

While we are waiting, Do the Glock 45's grip to site angle match the rest of the Glock family or does it match the Colt 1911 angle?

Latest posts

Top Bottom