*Controversial* Do not open if easily triggered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's okay to take advantage of the nice weather and put them up. JUST DARE TURN THEM ON PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 25TH. (The guy coming to put up our outside lights is doing it next week).
Have a newcomer to the neighborhood that has already turned on some outside lights and have the tree up in the front window with lights burning already. I think some of the women in the hood are going to talk with them this weekend and "explain" things.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IT all depends on the weather. If we get some nice days in the next week or two, i will put up my outside lights.
I have several in the neighborhood who have them up already. We also have our entrance to our neighborhood fully decorated and lit up.
I love Christmas so it is no issue for me.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's okay to take advantage of the nice weather and put them up. JUST DARE TURN THEM ON PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 25TH. (The guy coming to put up our outside lights is doing it next week).
Have a newcomer to the neighborhood that has already turned on some outside lights and have the tree up in the front window with lights burning already. I think some of the women in the hood are going to talk with them this weekend and "explain" things.
They may just get the feelers hurt when said dastardly dude explains he do not give a hoot what they think...."my house my lights , move along busy bodies!"

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've never decorated for Xmas and don't have any intentions to start.

bahh.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom