Cooler Weather Gives Me Deer Fever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Don't want to wait any longer Nov 13 marks the 1 year mark we started the leg work.

Besides if our projections turn out. We will be buying land in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of deer fever, spent the day relocating bow stands, and getting feeders ready. 90% done for bow.

Be back over there tomorrow to finish up and start looking at MZ areas. I went past another quarter I've got leased out for farming, and saw 8 does, and one stud buck in the field.
It was so dark that even putting the binoculars on him, I couldn't see the points, but MAN! He was way outside his ears as he trotted away.

There is a row of alfalfa bales sitting on the fence row. Might have to think about sitting between them for a blind if there is a south wind with the MZ.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok bassin.I don't know if I'm going to have time to even try to shoot a deer. I wanted to get a bow or a crossbow for the boy and set up one of them tent blinds but I'm running out of time being way behind on preparing. My to do list getting ready for winter is growing instead of shrinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom