Cop calls Constitution bullsh*t and illegally detains a man for LEGAL open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No if they commit a felony, get charged and convicted. What would happen if a Nurse kicked the hell out of a unruly patient? Cops should be no different.
What happens when a Dr. writes a prescription under false pretenses?
What happens when a Lawyer breaks his oath?

They can lose their license and not practice. Cops should be held to a similar procedure. False arrest....lose you license. Unlawful detainment, lose your license. Excessive force, lose your license.

Are your digging your own grave on purpose? Are there crowds going to chant bring Lurker back? What exactly are you trying to do? Stretch the limits of how far you can go?

Let me know what you are wanting here.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are your digging your own grave on purpose? Are there crowds going to chant bring Lurker back? What exactly are you trying to do? Stretch the limits of how far you can go?

Let me know what you are wanting here.

Am I breaking a rule? Are you being a moderator or a member with an opinion? I ain't bashing cops. Sounds like all your doing tonight is trying to troll me. Asking pointless questions that you refer to from a different thread. WTF kinda discussion is that?

Then ya wanna imply that "I'm digging my own grave". If your a moderator then moderate the thread but if your just posting your opinion then I'll post mine.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I breaking a rule? Are you being a moderator or a member with an opinion? I ain't bashing cops. Sounds like all your doing tonight is trying to troll me. Asking pointless questions that you refer to from a different thread. WTF kinda discussion is that?

Then ya wanna imply that "I'm digging my own grave". If your a moderator then moderate the thread but if your just posting your opinion then I'll post mine.

I've offered no opinion. I've offered facts. There is a difference.

Facts rule from here on out.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. I'll go out on a limb here. All those that are trolling on this thread, please sign up below:

Oh, and you may be required to show your license for trolling.

Personally, CLEET certification is only part of a LEO's requirements. They also have to be "commissioned," although that may only be to allow the carrying of weapons. I don't know exactly what "commissioned" entails. So, if being commissioned is important to a LEO, I'd venture that the removal of that commission just might be equivalent to "losing one's license." Perhaps someone that is a LEO can fully explain that.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my ass. You can walk around in OC states dressed normally with a handgun and two mags on your belt and no one will give you a second glance. These guys are children.

I *want* the cops hassling douchebags carrying rifles through urban centers. You only do that for two reasons a.) you're about to shoot the place up or b.) you're about to turn a restaurant or sidewalk into your personal cross and pin your Reddit Constitutionalist Scholar ass to it in front of people who are just trying to get on with their day. Either way, fawk you.

The fact that a nerd carrying an AR through one of the largest cities in America while wearing a fawking skirt is being talked about with reverence as though he is some brave folk hero is laughable and more than a little pathetic.

Legal and "good idea" are not the same thing. With freedom comes responsibility. Responsibility to not act like a ********* just because you can. It's legal for me to tell my grandma to go f*ck herself with a dead dog's d*ick, but that doesn't mean I should. It's really this hard to grasp for some folk, huh?

Best response yet!

Where does common sense play a part of this? If he wore a necklace of dildos and a tin foil hat, would that change anything? Same actions as Occupy Wallstreet.....push, push, push until pushed back, then scream as loud as possible. I believe it is more for the YouTube hits as it is for standing up for rights.

I guarantee you, if the police had left him alone and walked into a schoolyard and killed everyone, they would be calling for the heads of those involved and lawsuits for kazillions of dollars why the police let him do it.... I also believe that if this same guy were walking circles in the street in front of the squawkers on here, they would call the police on him. We are in trouble.....

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've offered no opinion. I've offered facts. There is a difference.

Facts rule from here on out.

No more opinions?

In the past I've posted links of factual events for informational purposes and got warned even when I offered no opinion with them. Facts can have an agenda or just appear to have an agenda even with no opinion attached. What then?

As for Lurker, even if he was a lib on a conservative forum I'd let him go unless he made threats, intentionally lied or was overly disrespectful. In this case, I will plead for his active status on the grounds that he's engaged in debate and giving his opinion; please don't shut him down for his opinion since it wasn't hatefully rendered. Thx Dennis

Latest posts

Top Bottom