Cop calls Constitution bullsh*t and illegally detains a man for LEGAL open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No more opinions?

In the past I've posted links of factual events for informational purposes and got warned even when I offered no opinion with them. Facts can have an agenda or just appear to have an agenda even with no opinion attached. What then?

As for Lurker, even if he was a lib on a conservative forum I'd let him go unless he made threats, intentionally lied or was overly disrespectful. In this case, I will plead for his active status on the grounds that he's engaged in debate and giving his opinion; please don't shut him down for his opinion since it wasn't hatefully rendered. Thx Dennis

This is GenDisc, personal opinions matter to me when discussing topics. I don't care to read links and I hate posting them.

How one forms an opinion is up to them and how one expresses a opinion is up to them.

Anyone that posts on a forum can read a article written by someone else who usually has an agenda and then "parrot" facts as some sort of lame truth.

I for one, think for myself, argue my own opinion and try to be objective and sometimes humorous. Some don't like it. Too bad for them.

Besides I think Dennis likes to bust my ball. ;)

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re Nine Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist- fact

Where's the trillions spent to protect us? ISIS really scares me,But this scares me more, I'm shaking.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dumbass was looking for attention.
He found the attention he wanted.
He made gun owners look bad and hurt the cause.
He will be a hero to those that are just like him and make the rest of us have to fight harder to show people that he does not represent most gun owners.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep hearing he hurt the cause, I assume all the people condemning him spend most of their free time writing their reps and being activist for the cause. I'm sure all of the people talking about him have done public actions for the cause, as well.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nevermind , just read back through the comments. He was a dumbass kilt wearing douche that couldn't produce ID cause he didn't have a pocket for his billfold and made a couple cops realize he was within his rights. This may have more of an impact to the cops than a few people that saw a scary guy

Why does Anyone here care? It's a few guys trying to gain some freedoms in Tejas legally.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nevermind , just read back through the comments. He was a dumbass kilt wearing douche that couldn't produce ID cause he didn't have a pocket for his billfold and made a couple cops realize he was within his rights. This may have more of an impact to the cops than a few people that saw a scary guy

Why does Anyone here care? It's a few guys trying to gain some freedoms in Tejas legally.

It's not the rifle that bothers them, it's not submitting to the city worker that makes them mad.BADGE= SUPER SUBMISSION POWERS.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, they believe all Americans should have papers on them at all times and that they should submit to having them checked any time one of them pleases. It's not the law (at least in most places), but they figure if they act as though it is and insist intimidatingly enough, they can make it as if it is. It usually works. I'm glad not everybody puts up with their crap.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re Nine Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist- fact

Where's the trillions spent to protect us? ISIS really scares me,But this scares me more, I'm shaking.

more likely to be killed by honey bees than a terrorist

But to the LEO's on this forum, I wanted to post a positive video too; and yes, it was from Alex Jones. Some do-gooder control freak wanted to suppress free speech and the police officer did his duty and protected the 1st amendment:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom