Cops Being Kind ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this thread.
I will take the opportunity to brag on the Jenks PD and FD.
March 17 2015 I hit a drive shaft out of a large comm vehicle at
the entrance to north bound 75 at 0550hrs. I wrecked my motor
cycle it was destroyed and I was injured. I could not have been
taken better care of. They even managed to find the owner of the
shaft and therfore we didnt get stuck paying for all the damages.
Police, fire and emt's thanks for being there .

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heartwarming moment police sergeant is secretly filmed buying homeless man a Chipotle after seeing him scavenging in a bin for food
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mages-buying-homeless-man-Chipotle-viral.html

Sergeant B Hagarty was having lunch in Chipotle during his shift in Chicago
He saw a homeless man going through bins outside and invited him in
Witness said men queued together before Hagarty bought the man a meal
Hagarty has been praised after images of his kind gesture went viral

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2015_09_06_14_2C05CB7B00000578_3224184_image_m_5_1441545413802.jpg

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2015_09_06_14_2C05CB6900000578_3224184_image_a_6_1441545437284.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the City of OKC, in Public Safety Communication Support ("Radio Shop"). I handle IT stuff mainly, in car PC's and such, but we also build the cars and maintain all the comm equipment, the PC's, radios, mobile hotspots etc. Was listening to the radio while working on a PC in an officer's car, they served a warrant about 615 this morning, and had to have someone come pick up the kids since the parents were being hauled off. I guess that someone had arrived and dispatch was notified, and another officer radioed in not to let the kids leave, she was two minutes out with breakfast, and didnt want them going anywhere till they had been fed.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cops are like you and me, doing the job they were paid to do and want to go home at the end of the day. Only their job is more dangerous than ours and even more dangerous since Obama started mouthing off about cops. There are more honest ones than crooked ones and I don't try to stereotype them into "all are bad." I respect them and their authority and if they tell me to stop I stop and don't mouth off to them. I remember once when I was a smart-alec kid and got pulled over for a loud muffler and I was a poor by. When he was writing the ticket another car went by with loud mufflers and I said, "why don't you go after him." The cop said to me, "If you don't be quiet I'll arrest you." Well, I tell you, I was as quiet as a church mouse at that point. If I was arrested, I didn't have the money to post bail or qhatever they had in those days and would probably still be rotting in the county. I am still angry that I was raised poor and will probably die with that but I imagine that a lot of you guys had little to start with but have a lot now but still smart at being poor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom