COVID-19 "Instant Results" Test in OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to go to Maine in September, and I have to have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of entering Maine. So; I need to find a place that I can get tested on September 9th and get my results back that same day. Do any of you know where I can get this done?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First Med in Edmond next to the sherwin Williams at danforth and Kelley. Make an appointment and wait in your car until they call you. There is a tent in the parking lot

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was tested back in late May at the OU Medical test site here in Tulsa. I was swabbed in the afternoon and had a result back by 11a the next day. I’ve heard similar reports back from others about quick turnaround times for their tests.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an antibody test at Health Care Express near the intersection of 2nd and Coltrane in Edmond. The also have COVID-19 testing. Walked right in with no waiting. Insurance paid for the test. Had the results in 2 days.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to go to Maine in September, and I have to have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of entering Maine. So; I need to find a place that I can get tested on September 9th and get my results back that same day. Do any of you know where I can get this done?

My youngest was tested a few Saturdays ago at a CVS and found out her results that same day I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom