Wuhan Flu testing question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They probably want her tested but let you waltz right in without anything.

Friend of mine was having an outpatient procedure done but would need someone in recovery and as a driver.

Friend had to have a test 3 days before procedure. Day of procedure friend and I walk in to check in. Patient is called back for procedure. After a short time I was summoned back to be there as patient came around.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They probably want her tested but let you waltz right in without anything.

Friend of mine was having an outpatient procedure done but would need someone in recovery and as a driver.

Friend had to have a test 3 days before procedure. Day of procedure friend and I walk in to check in. Patient is called back for procedure. After a short time I was summoned back to be there as patient came around.
My wife spent 4 days in the ICU before she was stable enough to be shipped to a heart hospital in Edmond. I kid you not one bit now...... They did not do a nasal swab until the EMT's were in the hallway waiting to get her loaded. I think that is a very weird way to do things. I spent weeks in the hospitals with her, I have never been tested..... I just do not understand things like that.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2433.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom