Cox email

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine out too. Wow, can't believe how much I depend on email now!!

Most of us would be screwed if we didn't have email or our cell phones!

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who only has one email???

It isn't a matter of only one email. If you only have one pipeline to bring that email in and all your friends know only that one, then you won't have email. You can go and read your gmail and yahoo mail on the web but most use Cox as their email address for important correspondence.
Latest update said forget to about it being fixed today. Next update at 3pm.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't a matter of only one email. If you only have one pipeline to bring that email in and all your friends know only that one, then you won't have email. You can go and read your gmail and yahoo mail on the web but most use Cox as their email address for important correspondence.
Latest update said forget to about it being fixed today. Next update at 3pm.

well, it was a sarcastic response...

as for Cox email and important correspondence... it's becoming more spam than anything important... but whatever...

http://ww2.cox.com/residential/support/alert.cox?alertId=bc49bbd0-466b-11e2-fcc8-000000000000

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG! Just saw the Cox commercial on TV. "ATT DSL can let you down. Stick with Cox!"
I don't know about anyone else but 19.95 for the first 12 months for 3mbs speed which works OK for youtube videos (what I currently am paying Cox $40/mo for) then after the 12 months the rate climbs to $38. $2 less than Cox. I'm bringing in ATT and will transition off Cox over the next 2-3 months till I have all my contacts switched to my Gmail address. Good bye Cox. :censored:

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG! Just saw the Cox commercial on TV. "ATT DSL can let you down. Stick with Cox!"
I don't know about anyone else but 19.95 for the first 12 months for 3mbs speed which works OK for youtube videos (what I currently am paying Cox $40/mo for) then after the 12 months the rate climbs to $38. $2 less than Cox. I'm bringing in ATT and will transition off Cox over the next 2-3 months till I have all my contacts switched to my Gmail address. Good bye Cox. :censored:

Good luck with their customer service when things go bad. The worst I have ever dealt with.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 6 yrs ago I had ATT for 2 years along with Cox service. (business reasons) and had no trouble at all while Cox (in Mustang) was less reliable.
One time Cox sent a tech to my home on 3 occasions to fix an intermittent outage. After the 3rd visit I called and spoke with the supervisor about the 3 trips when no problem at my home was found either time and several neighbors were experiencing the same trouble. The next day a Cox truck was on the side of the street 2 blocks away working on one of the big switching boxes. I spoke with the guy and he said there was a transformer in it going out. No more issues after that. IMO, THAT'S lousy service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom