Cox email

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
This is ridicules. With most CC and other companies going to electronic billing, this is inexcusable for a company of this size to not be able to fix this problem in a day let alone 3 days and still not have a estimated time it will be fixed. I truly hope there are a group of IT guys looking for work soon. Maybe they should recruit some High School kids to help them out. Idiots.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is absolutely inexcusable! If I called Cox and asked them to bring a pizza to my house I could understand the frustration; delay; excuses; and non-performance in that task - but email is their business!!

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would suggest people switch to gmail instead of cox. If you switch from cox to AT&T you will lose your cox.net email address...

I take this a step farther and got my own domain name. Google still runs my mail today (for free), but if they go out of business in the future I will still own the @_____.com part and can find another mail provider.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ This. I don't use my cox email for the reasons of portability. I've kept the same email address from late college and after. Hell, when I moved from OKC to Tulsa, they wouldn't let me retain the same cox account info (including email).

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should always have a secondary email service.

I'm not going to bust their balls. I've been happy with their internet service for the 20 something years I've had it. This is the first extended outage I can remember not associated with a power outage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom