coyote hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey bullseye, you list AL as your location I noticed, but if you're living here now, I'd be glad to take you out with me calling and show you what little bit i've picked up in the last couple of years. If your close to Elk City area especially, as i'm about to move out there next week, shoot me a message and we'll hook up sometime and go make a few stands-but be forewarned, it's the most addictive hunting i've found yet

Wow! thats going to be a major terrain transition trappercb. Oak woods to open terrain.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I lived in Sayre for two years before moving to McAlester, so I've had a little dose already. Considering I grew up in Louisiana and east Texas, it's all a little different for me up here, just more so out in western OK, but I do like the open country better.

C

coythtr

I luv coyote hunting id rather do it than any other hunting , I hunt for land owners having trouble w em so its pretty easy to gain access to coyote hunt , Good Luck w it any questions shoot me pm .

Latest posts

Top Bottom