Crappie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made it out to Kaw today. Fishing was tough in the creek. Enough boats you could walk over them and not get your feet wet. Typical this time of year.
Nobody catching anything with minnows, so I went to jigs, and hit the dense cover. Managed to land 5 quality crappie and one hybrid. The big black male made 2 lbs. I'll post pics tomorrow. They are on ice.
Strange thing. I saw a string of boats coming down the creek. 6 of them with several people in each.
Rounding the corner, there was an aluminum cross with artificial flowers stuck into the bank. Dated 4/10/14, with a saying on it like "hoping Beaver creek is your best spot from now on" or something like that.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397881552.846349.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397881704.074884.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Made it out to Kaw today. Fishing was tough in the creek. Enough boats you could walk over them and not get your feet wet. Typical this time of year.
Nobody catching anything with minnows, so I went to jigs, and hit the dense cover. Managed to land 5 quality crappie and one hybrid. The big black male made 2 lbs. I'll post pics tomorrow. They are on ice.
Strange thing. I saw a string of boats coming down the creek. 6 of them with several people in each.
Rounding the corner, there was an aluminum cross with artificial flowers stuck into the bank. Dated 4/10/14, with a saying on it like "hoping Beaver creek is your best spot from now on" or something like that.
View attachment 38028

View attachment 38029

Deposited the guys ashes?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed the red lips. I'm guessing a night in ice water would make anybody's lips red. Lol.

Okie that's a crapshad. Main diet of a Sasquatch.
I was fortunate enough to be able to share a pic of one with you. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom