CRS Firearms lawsuit/lightning links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Admittedly I've not followed it closely, seems basically the dude was advertising for someone else who was etching the shape of a lightning link on sheet metal, and that was deemed to be a machine gun and he got charged and convicted of several crimes related to the whole mess? My understanding is the ATF even cut out the shape and couldn't get it to work???

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure the "expert witness" against CRS took 3 or 4 tries to successfully cut out and get the card to do anything other than induce a malfunction (at least according to Mrgunsngear). I'd say this is a violation of not only the 2nd Amendment, but the 1st Amendment as well. That knowledge is verboten, don't you know? Only the Feds can have the knowledge on how to have an automatic, it's for your safety Peasant, I mean Citizen.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What gets me is the witness who purportedly heard full auto fire, only to come upon people with two of the offending items. He testified that they said they could not get the item to work. Where did the full auto gunfire come from, then?

Latest posts

Top Bottom