CZ bought Colt for cheap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CZ manufactured guns for the Axis back in the 1930s and 40s. I'm not sure I'd want anything from a company that built guns for Hitler.

I don't go for that "Sins of our fathers" kinda thing. New generations running it = different company views. I look at where they are and what they are doing today, and so far I haven't seen any reason to disparage CZ.

And I will say I am quite impressed with their current products.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 193056
Do you use anything that was patented, manufactured by, or created by DuPont? Kevlar, plexiglass, lucite, Teflon, or neoprene to name a few? Because they had a very heavy hand in supplying nazi Germany the gas that was used in the chambers.
General Motors had a German division of its own and manufactured aircraft parts for the Luftwaffe.
Hitler admired Henry Ford for many things, and was a big supporter of him. Ford and GE competed to purchase German car manufacturer Opel back in the 1920s, viewing the opportunity to manufacture cars for Germany to be a huge opportunity. Ford won, and gained millions because of it.
There’s a lot of other companies we could go over, Alcoa, chase bank, Woolworth, IBM, to name a few, but unless you want me to, I’ll stop here. There’s plenty of treasured “all American” companies who supported nazi Germany and other bad people based upon completely free will and a desire to make money, as opposed to companies like CZ who were forced to by a regime.

Do not feed the trolls!!:drunk5:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not feed the trolls!!:drunk5:
Dang I fell right into that one.

FB671217-F18C-4232-A450-07E51393983E.jpeg

Yep, goose stepping is required when you carry one.
It REALLY makes stalking squirrels difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom