CZ Shadow 2 Compact

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rapid Fire Services 405-831-7108 talk to Jason. I just found out that Jason has a CZ shadow 2 COMPACT For Sale at a very Good price. It was shipped to him by mistake. I had bought one of these from him a while back, very nice pistol. As you know these are rarer then hens teeth right now. Tell Him Glen sent you. Just a Mom and Pop operation running a real nice buisness.
If you want it you better get it, it will not last long at his prices.

Last edited:

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much??
The one I bought from him was $1400. Should be $50.00 one way or the other. I just watched the Outlaw on Youtube last night where he released this as his Pistol of the year for 2023. This guy reviews a lot of firearms and usually honest.
I have No Skin in this whatsoever . Just alerting to a hard to find pistol these days.

Last edited:

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, I saw those when I was looking. Maybe things have changed but every time I clicked on a place that said they had it or called, they wanted to put me on a notice list when back in stock. I just got tired and when I found one I bought it.Some people feel more than comfortable buying a firearm on the web, this one is in Newcastle, OK. Good Luck to everyone.
Too each their own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom