Damn metal detector caught me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At Autozone of all places, I knew what was up but the employees acted like nothing happened. So I guess people walk in a parts store past the metal detector with rather large chunks of iron quite frequently. Hell who woulda thunk it?

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At Autozone of all places, I knew what was up but the employees acted like nothing happened. So I guess people walk in a parts store past the metal detector with rather large chunks of iron quite frequently. Hell who woulda thunk it?

I've never seen one with a No Gun Sign. Did they approach you about it or did you just keep walking?

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RFT -radio freq tag detecher something you were carrying triped it- smart phone, i pod , pda,blue tooth ? Someone here got cauth at target earlier in the year by a rft unit

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They saw me walk in talked for 5 minutes about an item then I left. Seemed to me like it happens so much that they don't even worry about it at all lol. I walked in and out of walmart 10 minutes earlier and no sensors went off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom