Damn metal detector caught me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i worked at homedepot i would stick those tags on random employees just to get a laugh. sometimes we would stick them to shopping carts. yeah, good times:sorry4:

Don't apologize. Did that at Wal-Mart quite a bit.

We did have one guy there that would trip the magnetic strip detectors with his wallet because he had ~40 credit cards.

RyAn007

Marksman
Reaction score
Well when working at Autozone in Owasso that damn detector went off 10 times a day, 99% of the time nobody even acknowledged it, especially if you were coming in. If you were coming in its not like anyone would suspect you of stealing, but it does not read metal, it does read those tags, reason why we deactivate them at the register most of the time haha.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work at a bank inside of a Wal-Mart. One day, the door sensor kept going off every 2 or 3 minutes. The employees spent hours trying to figure it out... Ended up someone had stuck stickers under all 6 of the motorized carts, which are parked right next to the sensors. It was funny afterwards, but annoying as hell during.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a wallet for christmas. It took me forever to find that damn rf tag. I thought it was a metal detector too. Wallets are the worst cause they've got good hiding places in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom