Dang! Eischen's is a gun-buster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and reward the owners and or management for their anti-gun idiocy. Great plan!

Well, Eischen's is a special place for my wife and I. Going there is a treat, so NOT going there is not really an option. Going in armed and concealed gets the ire of those who scream about my disrespecting the rights of others while fighting for my own. When it comes to Eischen's I'm going to end up pissing off either my wife for not going anymore, the business owner and the property rights advocates if I ignore the sign and carry anyway, or you for continuing to go there. Sadly, I am forced to make a choice and I choose you. But you seem like a resilient person, I'm sure you'll get over it in time and forgive my transgression. :)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They catered out party last night and it was amazing, still as good as the restaurant!

I didn't know Eischen's did catering.

The re-run of "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" featuring Eischen's was on last night.

After reading this thread and watching the show, I am about ready for a road trip to Okarche.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never understand why some get so worked up over some fried up bird and beer. Its just a really crowded KFC that serves beer to me.

You have got to be kidding me..........It is not even in the same realm as KFC. Growing up eating Eishens makes KFC just discusting. Actually if it isn't Eischens or homemade them most the others just suck. Heck the skin off Eischens chicken should be its own food group.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me..........It is not even in the same realm as KFC. Growing up eating Eishens makes KFC just discusting. Actually if it isn't Eischens or homemade them most the others just suck. Heck the skin off Eischens chicken should be its own food group.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I am not saying its an actual fast food restaurant. I know its not KFC. You live in town, so its not even you that I speak of. Its the people that will drive an hour or more to stand in line to wait for a table to get some chicken. There isn't even another draw to Okarche besides Eischens. At least if you drive an hour to OKC to eat, you can hit up several entertainment venues, shop, or possibly a major league sporting event.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Eischen's is a special place for my wife and I. Going there is a treat, so NOT going there is not really an option. Going in armed and concealed gets the ire of those who scream about my disrespecting the rights of others while fighting for my own. When it comes to Eischen's I'm going to end up pissing off either my wife for not going anymore, the business owner and the property rights advocates if I ignore the sign and carry anyway, or you for continuing to go there. Sadly, I am forced to make a choice and I choose you. But you seem like a resilient person, I'm sure you'll get over it in time and forgive my transgression. :)

Ok, that was funny. But you're not going to piss me off, how you carry or don't is 100% your decision. I do reserve the right to give you a hard time about it. Fair enough? lol

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I am not saying its an actual fast food restaurant. I know its not KFC. You live in town, so its not even you that I speak of. Its the people that will drive an hour or more to stand in line to wait for a table to get some chicken. There isn't even another draw to Okarche besides Eischens. At least if you drive an hour to OKC to eat, you can hit up several entertainment venues, shop, or possibly a major league sporting event.

No feathers ruffled, and you are right there is no venue for entertainment other than a good game of varmit on the way home which usually beats any movie I have ever seen LOL! And again you are right waiting an hour is crazy. Just call ahead and come eat chicken and drink beer with me when you want Eischens and we wont wait. if we ever get some rain maybe we can even go fishing too.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Concealed is concealed. What mama dont know wont hurt her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom