DANG!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just looked and we have 842 logged in. That a few hundred more than I’ve every seen before. Granted there are a lot of bots on but many ‘guests’ too.
If you’re considering joining, read the rules and introduce yourself ‘guest’. Over and out…

How many of those are currently looking at the Classifieds?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just looked and we have 842 logged in. That a few hundred more than I’ve every seen before. Granted there are a lot of bots on but many ‘guests’ too.
If you’re considering joining, read the rules and introduce yourself ‘guest’. Over and out…

I am a moderator at an RV forum that has recently gone to the point that the main webpage does not come up if one types the name into the search function. However, knowing the url address for the forum itself, I can still access it to keep an eye on it.

It is still getting roughly 200 visits for each 24 hour periods. (Think of that as 24 hours since the same time yesterday, not 200+ for the daily 24 hour period.) I think the forum software looks at that as "guests," although it is more likely to be bots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom