Dangerous Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care about the trailer trash who own the dogs--if I get attacked, I'm suing the land owner. It's their responsibility and their liability, and I'm saying that as both a property owner and a dog owner. You might not be able to get blood from a turnip, but if it gets down to it, I'm betting my attorney can force the sale of the land to cover their liability.

FWIW, if a landlord has ever told you "no big dogs" when you tried to rent, this is why--their insurance won't cover the liability.

We are on the same sheet of music.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgive me for deviating from the subject of the thread, but I just went to collect the eggs from the chicken house. You would not believe who is back, it's Reptilica, the chicken snake! Come to collect her fee, she has, for keeping the mice and rats away! She has protected my chicken house for many years, now.

i.imgur.com_L0u6TQw.jpg

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgive me for deviating from the subject of the thread, but I just went to collect the eggs from the chicken house. You would not believe who is back, it's Reptilica, the chicken snake! Come to collect her fee, she has, for keeping the mice and rats away! She has protected my chicken house for many years, now.

i.imgur.com_L0u6TQw.jpg

Dispatched my first one of the year on Sunday. Its always a shock to see that in the nest.

Funny thing is there has been a rather large rat living in that same coop for the past winter. I figured he would go before any eggs... I was wrong.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dispatched my first one of the year on Sunday. Its always a shock to see that in the nest.

Funny thing is there has been a rather large rat living in that same coop for the past winter. I figured he would go before any eggs... I was wrong.

She is pet. I've had her indoors before, several times.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm with you on letting the JBTs handle this. It sounds like there's a whole mess of crazy across the street from you.

Well, since the dogs appear to have been relocated, the neighbors may continue their pursuit of happiness without worry of me calling the Sheriff on their dogs. I understand everybody's point of view on this. And while I may have appeared indecisive and overly hesitant to many that have followed this thread - that is far from the truth.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a quick fix, though. They would quickly replace the dogs. I prefer to go about it circuitously, using Law Enforcement.

So you think they wouldn't replace the dogs if Law Enforcement removes them?

They probably don't have liability insurance on their property. And the property is the big kahona. If I or my wife is injured, I will seek to further exploit the wheels of Justice. Sheriff's dept told me I had every right to sue these people.

Can't get blood from a turnip. You are alluding to them not being in the best financial shape. It would be all your headache without any resolve.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you think they wouldn't replace the dogs if Law Enforcement removes them?

They probably don't have liability insurance on their property. And the property is the big kahona. If I or my wife is injured, I will seek to further exploit the wheels of Justice. Sheriff's dept told me I had every right to sue these people.

Can't get blood from a turnip. You are alluding to them not being in the best financial shape. It would be all your headache without any resolve.

Well, that sentence regarding the turnip is out of context, because I never said that. Now, if we are injured, we will take it to a higher legal level, and the ownership of property will emerge. But perhaps all is said and done, I have not seen nor heard the dogs today. Let us slay the fatted calf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom