Dangerous Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit with the unleashing the dark sword talk, clay will get excited.

Clay is a passionate man.

I'd say Junior is handling it the right way..My daddy always told me to never get into a feud with someone that has nothing to lose..Sounds like the neighbors would fit that description pretty well..

They probably don't have liability insurance on their property. And the property is the big kahona. If I or my wife is injured, I will seek to further exploit the wheels of Justice. Sheriff's dept told me I had every right to sue these people.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
went to school with a guy who later had a dairy, dog killing his calfs, he killed the dog , the dog owner is in prison for murder

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't understand why the owners of these dogs, or others, would put themselves in a position of this liability. I understand they may not have a pot to pi$$ in and you can't get blood out of a turnip, so no one could ever collect money anyway, but I'd be afraid of doing serious jail time if my dog were to maim, or kill someone, especially a child.
I don't care about the trailer trash who own the dogs--if I get attacked, I'm suing the land owner. It's their responsibility and their liability, and I'm saying that as both a property owner and a dog owner. You might not be able to get blood from a turnip, but if it gets down to it, I'm betting my attorney can force the sale of the land to cover their liability.

FWIW, if a landlord has ever told you "no big dogs" when you tried to rent, this is why--their insurance won't cover the liability.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand. The dogs are a threat. You have talked to the owners. You have talked to the sheriff. You have given your wife permission to kill the dogs. How much more cover on your butt do want? Why don't you man- up and kill the damn things before they seriously injure or kill someone?

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand. The dogs are a threat. You have talked to the owners. You have talked to the sheriff. You have given your wife permission to kill the dogs. How much more cover on your butt do want? Why don't you man- up and kill the damn things before they seriously injure or kill someone?

It looks like the dogs have been relocated. Not sure about that, but it appears so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom