Darwin strikes again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paint me in a corner if you want. I hope nothing happens to someone your close to. My family shoots together all the time and with friends that aren't well versed. Asinine? FU! Relish in someone's death.
If you don't want to get painted into a corner, don't stand in the corner and throw paint on the floor. What I said was trying to make this racial (”is because he was Mexican?"[sic]) is asinine. I don't relish in anyone's death.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really funny. Haha. Hope no one you know does something stupid. Is because he was Mexican? If he was this side of the border would it be hilarious?

He shot himself in the head with a loaded weapon while trying to take a selfie...how do we not comment?

Making it about race is really stupid.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He shot his self with a loaded gun??? Umm cant shoot urself with a unloaded gun. How does one(mexican or not) point a loaded gun at your head and pull the trigger, then claim an accident? Suicides aint accidents. What he did was take a "selfie" then commit suicide.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really funny. Haha. Hope no one you know does something stupid. Is because he was Mexican? If he was this side of the border would it be hilarious?

Stupid knows no color. Stupid knows no borders. But, you are on the wrong side of the street on this one.

Phezzik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was a rhetorical question then ignore this answer, but in the interest of being thorough yes, civies in Mexico can own firearms, they just can't be in the same caliber as the ones used by the Mexican military.

Latest posts

Top Bottom