Daughter's Bad Experience at H&H: Part II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i haven't gone back since i was asked to provide a resume for a cash purchase, they don't need any info other than the cash is good. left the pile of little cleaning goods on the counter and walked out

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish Judge Jeanine Pirro would make a determination about H&H business model. She could weigh in on the fatties and trim folk that continue to support them.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure why in the hell you went to HH anyways. Place is a dump and a bunch of fat people.

She only went there for the SDA Class because cause somebody at her work set it up for a bunch of the employees and she wanted to go with them. She thought it would be fun but instead was embarrassed in front of her friends and co-workers by a really rude fat guy. It takes all kinds in the "gun world" ya know; we got Fat Boys Tactical, Fat Kendall's House of Ill Repute, and Fat Larry's Low-Speed-High-Drag SDA Training.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i haven't gone back since i was asked to provide a resume for a cash purchase, they don't need any info other than the cash is good. left the pile of little cleaning goods on the counter and walked out

The few times I've been in there they tried that crap with me. I just stand there, silent, with my poker face on. I can hold that pose and stare a long time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A lot of companies ask for some of that info.

I just tell them no, and go on. They still take the cash. The $ is legal tender. That's all they need to know.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She only went there for the SDA Class because cause somebody at her work set it up for a bunch of the employees and she wanted to go with them. She thought it would be fun but instead was embarrassed in front of her friends and co-workers by a really rude fat guy. It takes all kinds in the "gun world" ya know; we got Fat Boys Tactical, Fat Kendall's House of Ill Repute, and Fat Larry's Low-Speed-High-Drag SDA Training.
I told you I stopped ill reputing

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

For the record, Fat Boy Tactical is not associated in any way with Fat Kendall or Fat Larry, however we do not discriminate against people of size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom