• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
your machine, my cases, primers, bullets and powder, I just don't have the ability to run this stuff on a turret press or single stage. and I don't own a case trimmer. I figure it is worth a fair share of the finished product if we worked together on it. Anyone in or near Yukon, or nw okc run this ammo. I got I believe 3000 bullets and makings.

Mattman5000e

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I live in Tulsa, which is probably too far. On the other hand, I have a Dillon 1050 which swages the primer pockets and trims the brass.... for that kind of volume, the last thing you want to do is those two steps by hand. If nothing else works out for you, I'm sure we can work something out. I just did 8k for me and friends.

Mass rifle reloading is a bear if you haven't done it before FYI. BTW- if you dont have all the components yet I have lines on cheap powder, bullets, and primers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom