Demand a Plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the background check on every firearm sold and stronger punishment for straw purchases but the middle one makes me want to punch an unaware liberal in the FACE

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
NRA using catch phrases....how many times did you read "34 people are murdeded by guns a day". If that many are being murded by guns a day, then sure the first thing I'd love to do is disarm myself and make it almost impossible to attack me by posting a Gun Free Zone sign.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least the assault on the 2A rights by Obama and the lefty-s is now in the open...no longer under the radar.
It's time to organize...get behind the NRA, the 2AF and GOA> let's see what this country is made of. You may be surrpsied how many Americans, including democrats, are pro gun and pro 2A.
This could be the ultimate vote-loser for the anti-gun politicians republican or democrat. .
:)

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, the useful idiots come out in support of dear leader. It would be sickening if it was all unexpected. Prepare yourselves people. Prepare to defend your rights, or prepare to be subjugated because you will have to choose which path to take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom