DS arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronald dump

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone 👋

after selling my AR-10 about 5 months back..🤦🏼‍♂️ I've caught the bug again and was online browsing some different FAL companies when I came across DS arms...

I'm sure alot of the people here have already heard of them but I myself have not... after browsing their pretty extensive (and impressive) collection of FAL offerings in everything from 12" SBR beauties 🥹 to 18" "precision" model's..

Of course being the AR fanboy that I am, clicked on their AR section...

https://www.dsarms.com/p-17081-dsar...lock-1-carbine-knights-armament-upgrades.aspx
Has anybody seen this?! I myself am mildly obsessed with ALL of the block 1&2 configurations..

I only pray that sometime this year they come back in stock so I can swoop one of them up 🤤

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you asking about specifically? As for the the linked rifle. Its not likely to come into stock anytime soon. DSArms has items on their site that haven't been in stock for years. If you're interested in the Knights Armament candy, you're likely better off looking for it elsewhere to get it

tronald dump

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you asking about specifically? As for the the linked rifle. Its not likely to come into stock anytime soon. DSArms has items on their site that haven't been in stock for years. If you're interested in the Knights Armament candy, you're likely better off looking for it elsewhere to get it
I wasn't really asking about anything in specific other than if the company was legitimate I guess?

I already have a block one and block two with all of the KAC candy already I just thought this was an extremely affordable awesome idea 🤷🏼‍♂️

Seems like none of the good stuff is in stock anymore The only thing you can get pretty much constantly is red and blue anodized mall ninja s*** 🤢😒

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't really asking about anything in specific other than if the company was legitimate I guess?

I already have a block one and block two with all of the KAC candy already I just thought this was an extremely affordable awesome idea 🤷🏼‍♂️

Seems like none of the good stuff is in stock anymore The only thing you can get pretty much constantly is red and blue anodized mall ninja s*** 🤢😒
Before COVID, DS was actually expanding. They were even coming out with a 6.5 CM FAL. Never happened and they have no plans of actually bring it to the market now

tronald dump

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before COVID, DS was actually expanding. They were even coming out with a 6.5 CM FAL. Never happened and they have no plans of actually bring it to the market now
Man... that's super unfortunate..

I bet if we had a list of ALL the companies who had this happen.. it would be truly shocking..

Have a good Tuesday mayne 🤙

Latest posts

Top Bottom