Dewalt deal at Ace today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Found this deal at the Ace Hardware in Elk City today. Buy the drill/impact set that comes with 2 batteries/charger/bit set/carry bag for $199, get your choice of either a recip saw, circular saw, oscillating tool, grinder, bluetooth speaker or a power stack battery (or something like that, can't recall what the battery is called) for free. The free tool is tool-only, no battery, but the grinder did include one wheel. Not sure if this includes all Ace stores, sign in ours said all month long special.

20220402_182657.jpg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought an older used 18v Dewalt recip saw a couple months back here in town for $50, came with one battery (old style) and charger. I figured it would be good for helping process deer, etc. Battery was worn out, plus my wife went and bought her a new 20v Dewalt drill one day, so I ended up buying one of the 20v adapters for the saw. This new drill will replace my 17 year old Makita once its batteries die off.

I actually planned to buy a set of 4 Dewalt batteries from Atwoods today, they have a sale going on 2-2ah and 2-4ah batteries for $199 there. After finding this deal, figured I could spend same money and end up with an impact plus the grinder. This is kinda screwing up my Milwaukee plans 🤣...

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have that XR set, plus the Sawz-All, circular saw, jig saw and multi-tool.

Home Depot has the 2 pack of 5ah batteries for $199.
2ah are fine for a drill. Saw will kill them quick.
I have 4 of the 5ah and never run out of power.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have that XR set, plus the Sawz-All, circular saw, jig saw and multi-tool.

Home Depot has the 2 pack of 5ah batteries for $199.
2ah are fine for a drill. Saw will kill them quick.
I have 4 of the 5ah and never run out of power.
Yeah, next move is to find some of the bigger batteries on a good sale...that HD price doesn't sound too bad, other than I'm 2 hours from any HD

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, next move is to find some of the bigger batteries on a good sale...that HD price doesn't sound too bad, other than I'm 2 hours from any HD

Tractor Supply is where I bought mine.
Ace may hToro.have the same price.
DeWalt does the sale, 2-3 times a year.

Last edited:

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the heads up. I really like my Dewalt cordless tools. Drill & driver, impact wrench, worm saw, and leaf blower that was on sale last Christmas. The reciprocating saw is super handy and probably the most used.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have the impact. Bought a drill chuck adaptor on amazon that converts it to a drill. Also have the 10" chain saw that uses the same battery, although higher capacity. Great trimming tool with lots of power.

1649044457670.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom