Dick’s Strikes Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The company that owns Dick's also owns the following store chains: Gold Galaxy, Field & Stream, True Runner and Chelsea Collective. They had been selling MSRs in their Field & Stream stores but have stopped doing so now.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been into one of their stores since they pulled MSRs after Newtown. I didn't know they owned Field & Stream, though. Yet one more store for me not to shop at.

The sellouts are mounting - all the people and businesses willing to sell out our rights instead of addressing the problem. Has Dick's made any mention of mental health issues, or donated to such? I doubt it, but oh well. Doesn't excuse the selling out of our rights.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been into one of their stores since they pulled MSRs after Newtown. I didn't know they owned Field & Stream, though. Yet one more store for me not to shop at.

The sellouts are mounting - all the people and businesses willing to sell out our rights instead of addressing the problem. Has Dick's made any mention of mental health issues, or donated to such? I doubt it, but oh well. Doesn't excuse the selling out of our rights.
Does advocating for universal background checks including mental health information to purchase firearms count as "mentioning mental health issues?"

28377984_10155335235681447_5858109636467972534_n.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/dickssportinggoods/

Latest posts

Top Bottom