Optics Planet stops sales of "Hi Capacity" mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Businesses need to do what they have to do to stay in business and keep their employees employed. There is a big difference between Optics Planet limiting products/being extra cautious in order to avoid costly litigation and undue attention from AG's and other groups, and actually advocating for gun control like Dick's is doing. One of those is crossing the line....the other is just being smart.

Anyone grousing about it should try opening their own firearms and accessory business and see how it goes LOL.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Skimmed through an article yesterday that mentioned the FL shooter only had 10rd mags, anyone else seen info on this?

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are the king of "drop shipping". Where they take the order and have the manufacturer/distributor ship it directly. I generally won't buy from someone if I know they don't have it in their possession. Needless to say I never bought much from OP. An item here and there when it was a good deal but they weren't a consistent source.

I would say Bud's is the King of drop shipping. There are several others that do it, but Bud's by far and away leads the pack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom