Optics Planet stops sales of "Hi Capacity" mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Perry

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope that's not true. I have seen a couple different videos around the internet, gun store owners and things of that nature saying that magazines over 10 rounds will soon be hard to find. I don't know how true that is considering you can't believe everything you hear on the internet.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow looks legit. I just went to the site and searched several magazines that I own in standard capacity and they only have the liberal version.

What a letdown!

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sad that the situation is such that companies feel they need to self regulate an item due to their shareholders having knee jerk reactions to events. We can not forget there are dealers and salesmen who are more than happy to use an event to make a small fortune on items too.

Common sense is a lost virtue in today's US of A

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This makes me a bit sad, I just bought some backup sights for an AR from optics planet and was very pleased with their customer service and speedy delivery by fedex. However, given their silly company policies of no longer selling standard capacity magazines to us standard folks, I will plan on no longer doing business with them until this policy is changed and I’m allowed to purchase whatever I please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom