Dicks Sporting Goods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are putting in a DSG in Moore. I have never been to one. Is DSG like an Academy? Or is it a smaller mall type store like Hibbetts or Footlocker?

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PHP:
Dicks is like an an academy but different. Their golf and bicycle departments are better. Academy is much better for guns and ammo. I prefer academy on the whole though.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A new DSG opened up at the Tulsa Hills Shopping Center just five miles North of my house last year. Been in there three times maybe. They are big on sports and kids sports equipment mostly. They have a hunting section in the far back corner of the store, long guns only, rifles, shotguns, ammo, binoculars, knives, bows and oddly, I thought, a 3-4 foot wide floor display rack of AR adjustable stocks and tactical pistol grip shotgun stocks. They did not stock the Kel-Tec KSG shotgun that I wanted to see nor the Remington Versa-Max Tactical .12 ga. that I'm interested in. I did get a blank look from the young guy working the gun counter when I asked about these. The other real gun shops in Tulsa don't have much to worry about from Dicks Sporting Goods IMO.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea dicks sucks you know what. It's a perfect store for those who want crappy overpriced golf clubs, work out equipment they won't use or those tiny shorts that guarantee their butt cheeks will hang out. No worth much to the working man...

Latest posts

Top Bottom