Did I wait too late to buy a stripped lower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the only reason any are available at all today, is because everyone's spent all of their available cash on Christmas already.
I'm waiting on the gouging to begin. Not from the manufacturers, they've all tooled up to keep pace with the current demand, but the resellers that already plan to profit from the (soon to be) sold out signs on all of the websites.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick at Broken Arrow national Guns (user reddog1 on here) has some.

FBT, please post when those Grizzlys arrive.

Will do, but I will tell you now that the price will be $120 + tax. These are the least expensive lowers that we can get at this time and they aren't coming directly from LAR so we had to pay a middle man.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the only reason any are available at all today, is because everyone's spent all of their available cash on Christmas already.
I'm waiting on the gouging to begin. Not from the manufacturers, they've all tooled up to keep pace with the current demand, but the resellers that already plan to profit from the (soon to be) sold out signs on all of the websites.

That's a joke right? The manufacturers aren't making anything available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom